Introduction of Copyright and DMCA Policy at Bookspdfblog.com
Bookspdfblog.com is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We will promptly remove any content from our website that is found to be infringing on the copyright of another party.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon by content on this website, please contact us immediately. To file a DMCA complaint, please provide the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- The copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- A description of the infringing content.
- The URL of the page where the infringing content is located
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once we receive your DMCA complaint, we will promptly remove the infringing content from our website.